fluid aqua cement grout electromagnetic flow meter converter
DFLD-YGD electromagnetic flowmeter is a kind of high precision and high reliability flowmeter. It is used to measure the volume flow of conductive liquid and slurry in a closed pipe, and widely used in iron and steel, electric power, petroleum, chemical, coal, metallurgy, mineral, paper, water supply, food, medicine and other industries.
- The accuracy will be unaffected by the change of fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity.
- There are no parts which will impede flow in the measurement tube, no pressure loss, and the need of straight section is lower.
- The converter use display, it is easy to read the data in the straight sun and dark room.
- Setting parameters through infrared though button, so we can set parameters safely without opening the cover of converter under harsh environment.
- The flowmeter has bidirectional measuring system and is installed with three totalizers: forward total volume, reverse total volume and total difference; it can display forward flow and reverse flow volume, and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication, HART.
- The converter has self-inspection and self-diagnosis function;
- The sensor of high pressure electromagnetic flow meter use PFA and net lining material, have the advantages of high pressure resistance, anti-negative pressure. It specially used in petrochemical, mineral, etc.
- Explosion-proof type flow meter can used in corresponding explosion- proof area.
|Main power||AC220V 50HZ / DC24V|
|Power consumption||< 15W (And set with sensor supporting power consumption )|
|Display and push buttons||English and Chinese display can display the instantaneous flow, total flow and percentage of flow as well as alarm display, four thin-film touch nubs, which is used to data set.|
|Accumulator||Forward total quantity, reverse total quantity|
|Output signal||Analog output||Bi-direction with two ways, Isolation 0-10mA/4-20mA|
|Load resistor: 0-10mA; 0-1.5KΩ; 4-20mA; 0-750Ω|
|Frequency output||Forward & reverse flow output with frequency range set between 1-5000Hz.The external voltage must be lower than 35V and the max output and the max output current is 50mA when the transistor is turned on|
|Alarm output||Two outputs from the collectors of photoelectric isolate transistors are for alarm signals. The external voltage must be lower than 35V and the max output current is 250mA when the transistor is turned on. Alarm status: Activates when the measured pipes are empty, the excitation circuits are broken or the volume of flow rate exceeds the value designed limits.|
|Pulse output||For pulse output in forward and reverse flow measurement, upper frequency of pulse output can be up to 5000 CP/S relevant value of pulse is from 0.0001 to 1.0 M3/P. The width of pulse can be set to 20ms or squired wave from automatically. The collector of transistor with photoelectric is open circuited. The external voltage must be lower than 35 V and maximum output current is 250mA when the transistor is turned on.|
|Accuracy||±0.5% of the value displayed, ±0.3% or ±0.2% optional.|
|Damping time constant||Continuous variable from 0-100 s (90%)can be selected by group|
|Communication||RS232 ,RS485 or HART Communication are optional,with lighting resistance|
|Power failure||An anti-failure clock is designed in the flow meter which can save the power failure records for 16 times (10 years)|
|Main power||AC220V 50Hz /DC24V/3.6V|
|Accuracy||±0.5%, ±0.3% or ±0.2% are optional|
|Output signal||Analog output, Frequency output, Alarm output, Pulse output|
|Liner material||Neoprene, Urethane Rubber, Polysilicone Rubber, PTFE, F46, PFA|
|Electrode Type||General type, scraper type and replaceable type|
|Electrode material||SUS316, Hastelloy B, Hastelloy C, Titanium, Tantalum, Platinum-iridium alloy, Stainless steelcovered with tungsten carbide|
|Ambient Temperature||-25ºC~ +60ºC|
|Ambient Humidity||5~100%RH(relative humidity)|
|Measuring Range||1500:1,flow rate <15m/s|
|Structure type||Integral type, remote type, submersible type, ex-proof type <15m/s|
|Protection Class||IP65, IP67, IP68(optional)|
|Ex-proof Mark||Exmd II CT4|
|Product Standard||JB/T 9248-1999 Electromagnetic Flowmeter|
The converter of the DFLD-FIGD is installed in the instrument room or near the sensor that is easily accessible by user, and is separated by tens to hundreds of meters. The converter can be away from the harsh environment of the site, and it is convenient to check, adjust and parameterize electronic components.The converter can be checked, adjusted and set new parameters remotely without going to the installation site.
How is the flow meter warranty?
We could provide 12~18 months warranty for your flow meter .
Could you provide me the shortest lead time?
Our shortest lead time is 5~7 days after your payment.
How to pay for that ?
Of course we could accept T/T,Paypal,Trade Assurance Order. You will get full protection for your orders ,more details kindly click Trade Assurance .
Do you accept OEM?
Yes, we accept OEM.
How to deal with the after-sales?
We will have professional engineers to answer your questions during installation and use..